Wednesday 9 July 2014

Holiday!

Hello everyone!

Today I'm posting last time before going on holiday! But don't think that I won't work on my project during this time. I'm off till 27.07, and will be painting my Khador at the lake side! I'm also going to test new board game I got for this holiday. It's Small World. I hope this game is as good as the reviews ;)

Models I'm taking with me to try and paint:
-Butcher 3
-Alexia, 20 Risens and 3 Thralls
-Last Nyss Hunter
-Drakhun 
-20 Press Gangers
-Rockbottom
-Bosun Grogspar
-Doc Killingsworth
-First Mate Hawk
-Devastator
-10 WGI + 3 Rockets
- Ayianna & Holt

I myself wonder how many models I will be able to paint during this 2,5 week :)

I'm also preparing myself for the first Steamroller with Khador. It will be 25 pts local tournament. So far I came up with the following list:


Kommander Zoktavir, The Butcher Unleashed (*4pts)

* Beast-09 (11pts)
* War dog (1pts)
Press Gangers (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
Widowmakers (Leader and 3 Grunts) (4pts)
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution (3pts)
Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist (2pts)
Master Gunner Dougal MacNaile (2pts)


The main idea of this list is to deliver Butcher to anything that can harm him in any way and make him kill it. Press Gangers make for a great tarpit unit but I still can't decide if i need some pirate solos support or I can stick with Widowmakers. Eiryss, is a tech for every upkeep that can make Butcher less effective. Beast 09 is a great jack because of his running for free and being able to kill a lot with his charge. When Butcher is endangered he can send Beast 09 for the kill with energizer and 3 FOC. 


So, have a nice time during your holiday! Now I'm going to cheer for Netherlands to advance to finals of World Cup 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment