Thursday 3 July 2014

361 Day Challange! What this blog will be about?


Hello everyone!

At the beginning i would like to thank everyone for coming to my blog and welcome you here! I'm taking a challenge thrown by my friends and my girlfriend to run steamroller games all year with one faction, have it fully painted and score a high spot at 2015 Polish Masters!

As a former Press Ganger coming back for the spot i used to rotate armies very often and many players here in Poland know me from playing in one season up to even 5 different armies trading them with other players. That's why my closest friends and my greatest girlfriend challenged me to play one army and have it FPA.

I've had recently nearly 2 year break from WarmaHordes that's why I am going to need much practice to get back all the lost skill and experience. After coming back i bought from friend nearly complete Circle army and from some people getting rid of their armies at nice price Khador. I've had some mercenaries models and i collected also Durgen's list for fun. 

Knowing myself and my army change syndrome i told my girlfriend to decide which army is going on the shelf and which one is going to be played and painted throughout this year. Knowing we don't have many active Khador players while there are some playing Circle, and enjoying Khador minis more she told me im playing Khador this year. 

So, what will be posted here?
  • Battle reports from my games, my fails, steamrollers (any Polish friends who want to help me with my training are welcome!)
  • I will post photos of painted miniatures and answer every question about modeling and painting.
  • I will post tutorials of things you would like to see. If you like my basing, assembling, preparing of a miniature. (first one will be about creating box without shadow to improve quality of photos that i also need to make for myself) 
  • I will post my army lists and talk why i decided for models.
  • You will be informed about my progress in steamrollers ;)
  • Reports from tournaments around Poland I'm going to participate.
  • Sometimes i will be talking about my view on new releases and rumors especially for Khador.
I have already decided on two lists I'm going to train first and see how they fit my play style and how they cover different match-ups. I will post them soon and talk a bit about them ;)

Hope I interested you with this short article and you will come back soon to see and read more! If you have any comments/questions/requests post them below!

Here are some miniatures i already painted and will be used in my army (despite Xerxis i painted just for fun). Generally this will be the color scheme I'm going to use.











No comments:

Post a Comment